Categories

110 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. When exporting a schedule to pdf I need to see dates by day, not week so I can be accurate on deadlines.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When displaying tasks using a filter, all parent items of the tasks should be displayed, i.e. including the group names of each group in the hierarchy to which the task belongs. Typically these group names have information needed to identify the context of the task. It appears that this is partially implemented, in that major group names are shown, but it appears that lower level group names are not shown. As a result, the context of the task may not be understood when displayed in a filter.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →
    1. How do I correct the spelling of my name? When I created the account I did not capitalize my name but the software now inserts the lower case name on the chart as a resource. How do I edit to include capital letters?
    2. How do I eliminate dependencies? Your video showed an option to click a box but when I pull up the box there is no option to delete. It talks about adding but not deleting

Ron Kratofil

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

1. Name corrections can be made to both the user and the company by clicking Admin in the top corner. For user, click: Edit Profile. For Company, click Company Details.

2. You can remove dependencies by clicking the edit pencil next to the task’s name or bar. In the popup there is an option to remove existing dependencies.

4. Question for your team. Currently with your set-up you have to connect each individual task. Do you have plans for the future to be able to highlight all tasks and select connect?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Just another account to sign up to...It would be better if it was custom upload to your servers or use a well established system like Google accounts. It is also odd that the option to set it is not in 'Account Settings', but is in the 'Comments' section of a project task.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. what is the cost?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. You would have a comment cloud and attachment icon to, just like you would for task level items. This would enable you to make a more general comment that relates to all subgroup items at once. The same principle applies for the attachment feature.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I post a comment on task bar, and also set it up to send message to users. But there is an issue I found. Email message displays weird font. See example below

"Guard re-rigging and adding updated shading is done. I'm moving on to Gentleman now"

Actually the original message is

"Guard re-rigging and adding updated shading is done. I'm moving on to Gentleman now"

I can still see the original message correctly on comment, but it is strange in email message.

Please check

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. It is very Easy to delay multiple tasks if one is late, But you should also be able to move multiple tasks ahead if the dependant tasks are completed early.

Perhaps a function to remove slack

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature is now available. To enable it, open a project, click Menu > My Preferences. Then check the “Remove Slack when Dragging” option.

This will automatically remove all slack with all downstream tasks.

-John

11. It's silly that the only way to add a user to my account is to add them to a project.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Would love to be able to change font type when exporting to PDF. Just to make it look a bit more like our corporate font.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Yes there is a way. First open the project, then click Menu > Project Settings. At the top of the popup there is a text field to rename the project. And at the bottom of the popup, there is a link to delete the project.

-John

14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I often create a lot of tasks and then decide they are milestones. Editing them all is quite painful. I would like to be able to do so right from the right contextual menu that also has the 2 inserts

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Tasks can now be converted to Milestones and Milestones to Tasks. To do this, click the edit pencil next to the Task/Milestone’s name.

In the edit window, change the type to either Task or Milestone and click Done.

This will convert the tasks/milestone for you.

-John

16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Command+Enter (mac) or Control+Enter (windows) will add a new task under the currently highlighted task or group.

Command+Shift+Enter / Control+Shift+Enter will add a milestone.

-John

17. Our company might have several projects going on at once, but we'd like to report a digested form of all of them to our Board without having to constantly edit a highest level one.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Tidying up feedback

This is possible, what you’d want to do is simply, open multiple projects at the same time. This will allow you to see both projects, without the need for a master project.

-John

18. Sometimes it is useful to "lock" a project plan so that you can have several iterations of a plan with different resources. Enabling duplication of project can accomplish this. Now, the only way to do this is to set a project as a template, which is ackward.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We released this a few months ago, but I forgot to update this. You can now duplicate a project without having to flag it as a template. You can do this through the New Project screen.

-John

19. Quick button to go back to "Today" that gives you a zoomed in weekly view or something. This way, you dont have to scroll to find it. And pressing it snaps the gantt calendar into place, perhaps on the most left hand side.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We actually have this functionality now. Kinda one of those hidden features. Simply double click the scroll bar at the bottom. It’ll focus you on today. However, it will keep the current zoom.

-John

• Don't see your idea?