I suggest you ...

RESTful API

Wouldn't it be great to add the RESTful API to TeamGantt?

- Each method along with its own URL.
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) functions.
- Input/Output: JSON, XML, etc.

671 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Andrea Torre shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminNathan (Co-Founder, TeamGantt) responded  · 

Thanks for the feedback. The API is something we want to do. Although it’s not in our immediate plans just yet. We have a few other enhancements to current features in the app that we are working now.

64 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Any word on the API? Our company really wants to hook this up with our time sheet software and stop with the double data entering. ^_^

• Anonymous commented  · 

Would like to see this feature as well. We are considering this tool but will not signup until this feature exists.

• Richard Easterday commented  · 

Another vote here. It'd really impress mgmt if we could create some custom dashboards off read-only data. CRUD would be a bonus.

• Craig Ricker commented  · 

Another vote here. API would help us do reporting properly

• Sarah commented  · 

Another voice here for API access - this would be massively helpful for my team.

• John Stanfield commented  · 

Another vote from a customer that loves TeamGantt. Even a read-only API that just allowed GETs for projects, tasks, people would be a huge help.

• Mark commented  · 

Would be very interested to be included in beta and/or hear progress feedback as well at this point. TeamGantt's engagement on these forums has fallen of quite a bit for the last year (or so it seems), so it would be nice to see that again.

• Michael Unsworth commented  · 

Another here for a beta, early access, or an estimate of when this feature would likely be released please.

• Tj Cichecki commented  · 

Nathan, is there any progress on this API?

• Dusty Wilson commented  · 

It's beyond early 2017 now. I don't intend to be a bother, but the lack of an API is going to really hurt us.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Can you at least expose one api call to pull an export?

All of the data we are putting into your system is useless without basic access.

• Sylvain Lemiere commented  · 

Hi Nathan,

Heavy user here and I too would like to get access to a RESTful API. If there is any chance to beta test this I would be up for it as well.

Thanks

• Maxime Paulin commented  · 

Hi Nathan,
        Do you have a go live date for this addon ?
        Thanks

• Craig Kidd commented  · 

Just to add one more voice to the crowd. We are also looking for app integration and really need an API to assist us in furthering our usage of TeamGantt

• Mark Bergin commented  · 

How's the Zapier API integration going, a significant evaluation point for your software, 2016 was the first significant display of useful bots, 2017 is about making life flow

• Jasper commented  · 

What's the latest news on this?

• Joost Jansen commented  · 

Can i join the beta program as well? We want to export to a JSON table

• Adam Parsons commented  · 

I too am interested in the BETA program for the API. The design ease-of-use is already in TeamGantt, but a power-user API would really seal the deal.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base