I suggest you ...

Jira Integration

Provide Jira Integration to make this friendly for development projects management

377 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Prashant Gupta shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

55 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Brandy commented  · 

Jira + TeamGantt, yes please! It would also be great to see the BaseCamp sync updated, and a Salesforce integration would be amazing as well.

• Steve commented  · 

If this was released, we would sign up immediately.

• Matt commented  · 

+1 here.

Can you tell us if this is on the roadmap please?

• LNA commented  · 

+1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• BV commented  · 

+1 yeah that would be really usefull to synchronize and reflect changes on tasks linked to JIRA instead of maintaining the two sides of the project (planning vs execution)

Here are some ideas :
        Map TG project to jira project

IMPORT :
        In TG, if user is located at the project level, have a button to import task from jira to task from TG, this will allow to map start, end date, est hours, hours done, resources, link to the jira as URL ( justa as the csv)

The click on the button could list all jiras related to the project, something visual (color) will tell if task is already imported or not and it it is synhronized (same field in both app see above)

User selct task an then import it and choose for each if TG task is updated from JIRA or not

If user is located at the group task level, same process but task are imported in the group.

EXPORT :
        Allows to update existing tasks in JIRA from TG (resource, begin, end, est time, hours spent by the resource
        ) [PB : what to do with muliple effactation in TG]

Export could be done directly in the task or the task line, or group task or at project level

And yes this could be great
        Hope it helps

• James A commented  · 

+1 I've wanted this for so long :) It would be great if it could integrate in any way. I think you would triple your user base overnight

• Dima D commented  · 

Please contact me (nedudi@gmail.com) for any questions about Jira integration with Gantt Charts. I have some experience in this area and can suggest a good solution.

• Anonymous commented  · 

+1 for teamgantt and jira intergartion

• Anonymous commented  · 

I this a feature yet, It's the only thing holding our team back... ohhh would be so good if we could integrate it. Track Jira tickets, features, stories, sub-tasks, etc

• JG commented  · 

I would like to be able to link a JIRA task to TeamGantt. When the task is complete, it will be reflected in TeamGantt.

You could also base it total completion based on estimated time.

• Pavel Vysotsky commented  · 

"Thanks for all the comments and votes on this. Sorry for the silence on this thread. We are starting some research into this as a potential integration. It would be very interesting to hear how you would like the integration to work. What from Jira would map to what in TeamGantt? Example: User stories from Jira map to TeamGantt tasks. Or tasks from Jira map to tasks in TeamGantt. Many thanks for any input you can provide."

It's easy: you need to study Ceptah Bridge tool

• Anonymous commented  · 

Is this happening? Using TeamGantt in Jira would be really nice.

• Ivana commented  · 

I would love to use TeamGantt, but without Jira integration - it cannot happen. I would like that epics from Jira map to groups of tasks and stories/tasks from jira epics to map to TeamGantt tasks.

• AdminNathan (Co-Founder, TeamGantt) commented  · 

Thanks for all the comments and votes on this. Sorry for the silence on this thread. We are starting some research into this as a potential integration. It would be very interesting to hear how you would like the integration to work. What from Jira would map to what in TeamGantt? Example: User stories from Jira map to TeamGantt tasks. Or tasks from Jira map to tasks in TeamGantt. Many thanks for any input you can provide.

• Anonymous commented  · 

How many votes does it take to get a response to this suggestion?

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base