I suggest you ...

Jira Integration

Provide Jira Integration to make this friendly for development projects management

346 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Prashant GuptaPrashant Gupta shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

49 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • James AJames A commented  · 

+1 I've wanted this for so long :) It would be great if it could integrate in any way. I think you would triple your user base overnight

• Dima DDima D commented  · 

Please contact me (nedudi@gmail.com) for any questions about Jira integration with Gantt Charts. I have some experience in this area and can suggest a good solution.

• Anonymous commented  · 

+1 for teamgantt and jira intergartion

• Anonymous commented  · 

I this a feature yet, It's the only thing holding our team back... ohhh would be so good if we could integrate it. Track Jira tickets, features, stories, sub-tasks, etc

• JGJG commented  · 

I would like to be able to link a JIRA task to TeamGantt. When the task is complete, it will be reflected in TeamGantt.

You could also base it total completion based on estimated time.

• Pavel VysotskyPavel Vysotsky commented  · 

"Thanks for all the comments and votes on this. Sorry for the silence on this thread. We are starting some research into this as a potential integration. It would be very interesting to hear how you would like the integration to work. What from Jira would map to what in TeamGantt? Example: User stories from Jira map to TeamGantt tasks. Or tasks from Jira map to tasks in TeamGantt. Many thanks for any input you can provide."

It's easy: you need to study Ceptah Bridge tool

• Anonymous commented  · 

Is this happening? Using TeamGantt in Jira would be really nice.

• IvanaIvana commented  · 

I would love to use TeamGantt, but without Jira integration - it cannot happen. I would like that epics from Jira map to groups of tasks and stories/tasks from jira epics to map to TeamGantt tasks.

• NathanAdminNathan (Co-Founder, TeamGantt) commented  · 

Thanks for all the comments and votes on this. Sorry for the silence on this thread. We are starting some research into this as a potential integration. It would be very interesting to hear how you would like the integration to work. What from Jira would map to what in TeamGantt? Example: User stories from Jira map to TeamGantt tasks. Or tasks from Jira map to tasks in TeamGantt. Many thanks for any input you can provide.

• Anonymous commented  · 

How many votes does it take to get a response to this suggestion?

• GaryGary commented  · 

This REALLY needs doing! Fast!

• ArunArun commented  · 

Looking forward to this integration

• Karthick N.GKarthick N.G commented  · 

Evaluating TeamGantt and this would be a criterion.

• ChiragChirag commented  · 

Considering this suggestion is over 4 years old and there seems to be no leeway towards such an implementation, I think it's safe to assume that this will never happen.

It would definitely be a great add-on but I guess it's not worth the effort considering the strength of people who use both AND are requesting this feature.

• GuillaumeGuillaume commented  · 

JIRA and TeamGannt integration would be like a new "Guttenberg" revolution!

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base