I suggest you ...

HARVEST integration

Integrate with HARVEST time tracking. Have it automatically calculate the % complete based on project budget. It would be awesome if you could also map TeamGantt tasks with HARVEST tasks so those are updated also as a % of project budget.

112 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Winston shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tess commented  · 

This is where I would love to see the improvement to comment buttons - so Harvesters could VOTE using the "Like" button...I tried the immature method of clicking multiple times. I'm sure you know the result.

We currently use Basecamp and Harvest - both lacking in the simplicity of Gantt visualizations.

• Natalie commented  · 

Yes please! This would really help us make use of TeamGantt's time tracking

• Anonymous commented  · 

Teamgantt, any response on when Harvest integration will come into play, if at all? This is currently my only hurdle in crossing over from Teamwork PM.

• Anthony D Paul commented  · 

I could get our team to switch from our current PM suite if a Harvest integration existed. Lack of gantts in Harvest are the only hurdle and redundantly adding project data into both systems would be a setback.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hoping this could come into play.

• Josh Reeder commented  · 

Am loving teamgantt, but it lacks integrations...

Feedback and Knowledge Base