Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • George commented  · 

would love to see the ability to schedule teamgantt resources via trello assignments and vice versa, when assigning a user to a task in teamgantt assigning the same users to the card in trello

this would make the integration almost perfect

• Anonymous commented  · 

Is there any way to go back from sync automatically to sync manually?
        The integration placed all of my cards under one Gantt task, then when I removed them from the Gantt, it also removed from Trello. I had to rebuild my Trello board from scratch...

• AdminNathan (Co-Founder, TeamGantt) commented  · 

As you may have seen this has been released! We are continuing to work on it and improve the powerup as we get more feedback. As normal with a new complicated integration, we had a few issues, which we have since worked to improve.

The most important thing to understand about this power up is that there are two options for syncing your cards to TeamGantt. You can either have one board sync to one project, or you can individually select which project each card goes to.

This video explains it really well:
        https://teamgantt.wistia.com/medias/sz1t6flaib

While syncing one board to one project in TeamGantt is the simplest option as it automatically sends each card to TeamGantt, the option to manually sync each card gives you an incredible amount of flexibility.

Here is our blog post about it with a helpful video:
        https://www.teamgantt.com/blog/introducing-teamgantt-power-trello/

• Courtney commented  · 

I also had issues with the integration. There were no prompting questions, it placed all of my boards into one chart that I just happened to be in and bam. When I went to remove the groups from my gantt chart because that is not where I wanted, it completely removed all of the boards from my Trello. I had to go to my history in Trello and move them back to the area they were removed from. There definitely needs to be some major improvements there.

• Jonathan commented  · 

Careful with the Trello power up - it wrecked my board and then the board wrecked my gantt. I would avoid it altogether. There is no recovery but to re-create both your board and your gantt.

• K. M. commented  · 

it seems likes there was an integration before .. some how it vanished.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Really need some integration with Trello. Elegantt for Trello is working awful. We are in need of syncing end due dates and cards.

• Jana Beyer commented  · 

Absolutely helpful would be automatically syncing tasks and due dates! Most important would be teamgantt tasks that can be moved to trello! Thanks so much

• AdminNathan (Co-Founder, TeamGantt) commented  · 

Thanks for the feedback on this! How would you like the integration to work? How would things map between TeamGantt and Trello?

-Nathan Gilmore
        Co-Founder / Product Design

• Anonymous commented  · 

Definitely would love this!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agreed! Would definitely sway me into signing up!

• Greg commented  · 

I agree, you just miss the kind of integration of ganttify

• Anonymous commented  · 

Would love this integration.

• Jack Hutchinson commented  · 

Definitely something that would make me consider signing up!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I've seen a few other available Gantts for Trello, but most are executed poorly. TeamGantt + Trello would be awesome.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Another Vote for Trello Integration

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be super helpful. TeamGantt and Trello both do the one thing they do better than anyone else - the combination of macro and micro would be a showstopper.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I vote yeah for Trello integration with Team Gantt

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base